Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Morning

Gosh that throne is really comfortable! I waited until Chris got up around 5 and moved over to a chair before I moved off the couch and onto the throne where I had a nice nap. I'll be putting the roast into a crock pot with very little in the way of seasonings. It does serve a dual purpose, one of which I mentioned the other day, but the other, is as a baseline because if we know how it tastes without much spice and rubs than we can use it to build it up for next time. Chris finds that his hair is slowly coming out, something that the doctor's told him would happen, but since he did not have a full head of thick hair to begin with, it's not going to shock anyone who sees him.

We have some great soda bread that Colleen baked for Chris yesterday. I will take half of that, quarter it and then freeze it. The rest we will eat.

Time to change the water on the concentrator.... and then get the roast ready for the crock pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment