Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some breathing difficulties

I may need to take him to the ER for some extra oxygen. Our only go up to 5liters and we do not have the full rebreathers which is what he needs when he has these episodes. If you do not see a more recent post it's because I took him down and you can reach me on the cell phone. If I do take him, I will update here or have someone add comments to the thread. He may just have some fluid building up which is, unfortunately, one of the major problems with lung cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey and Chris,

    I have just returned from holiday and was shocked and really sorry to hear your news, what a complete ‘bugger’!! –if there is humour at this time – I always thought you’d pickle your liver first, Chris!!

    I have read your Blog, made tough reading, so I can only imagine the turmoil of emotion and pain, both physical and mental, that you are both going through.

    It certainly is devastating time for you Chris, you are lucky to have Stacey in your corner, I am quite sure she will make sure you are getting the absolutely best treatment that is available out there. O.V. is very concerned about you, as I am, but his father and uncle are keeping him up to date by email.

    Fight the fight Mate, as they say over here.

    With all my love
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete