Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Should not be too much longer

I set up the timer and clock for the medication reminder system, dropped Geoff and Trish off at the train station and am now waiting for the oxygen concentrators and the walker. I don't know where the supplier went yesterday to drop off the walker, but it was not to this house.

For those of you who are neighbors and friends who live nearby, the best time to visit is going to be 2-4PM or after 5. If you want to come by when I'm at work please give me a call at the office or on my cell phone so I can make sure that he's ready or at least aware that someone is coming in. I would ask that people please not call the house too often when I'm not there simply because without a voice it's very hard on him and he has a tendency of forgetting to breathe so I don't want him to panic if he is alone and can't catch his breath. We will have a list of people to call should he need some immediate company that we will put in place over the next few days and I'll know when the VNA is starting tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment