Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Evening

Still the same but now Chris won't drink his ensure's because he thinks that's causing him problems breathing. He also won't eat today so I will have to see what happens tomorrow and then talk to his doctor to see what we need to do. It's not a lack of appetite, he just decided that when he drinks them he thinks it goes into his lungs. Either way, he's got to eat so if anyone goes to visit please bring him something, even if it's a Jr bacon cheeseburger from Burger King... I tried to explain that if he does not keep up with the shakes his INR count is going to get out of whack and he'll have to go back on the shots but he does not want to listen to me. I then told him I was leaving since there is no reason why I'm going to sit there when he's behaving like a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment