Saturday, April 10, 2010

A nice breakfast

Fried egg yolk over white toast and some bacon and an ensure shake. I'm not sure what we'll have for lunch, dinner last night was the leftover hamburger meat sauteed with some nice vine ripened tomatoes and served over toast. A bit bland looking, I had to fight from reaching for the seasonings...... but it was okay for Chris. Since the chemo might affect his sense of smell I'd rather have him getting used to adding flavors after the food is cooked now.

Chris said he actually felt quite a bit better this morning and has been sleeping off and on since he woke me up around 5:30 to say he wanted to come downstairs. We need to change his fentanyl patch today and the nicotine one but he said he was not in a big hurry and when I mentioned that I'd like to do them in the afternoon to get the time more in line with when the next change is (the pain patch is every three days) he said that was fine. I'm headed out to get some folic acid in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment