Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Morning

No real changes to report, Chris was annoyed when I told him he could not come home and said that instead he would stay right where he was. Hopefully he finishes he radiation today (until he actually goes there's always a chance he could throw a temper tantrum and refuse). I suspect he will go though because the handicap placard application should be signed and ready for pickup and he does want that so that might be incentive enough.

Today is Trish's birthday (Happy Birthday!) and she will be going to NYC today to visit MOMA and then walk around a bit. Geoff might go on a half day fishing trip from the same place the ferry leaves from and then he will go see Chris at around 2. I'll go see him on my way home and then once Trish is back we'll go visit him again and then see what Trish wants to do for dinner. I'm sure they would be more than willing to go eat again at the Trattoria both tonight and tomorrow night, but like most restaurants in seaside communities, a lot of them are closed on Monday.

Unless I hear otherwise, Chris will be ready to come home on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment