Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Night

Chris and I will be sleeping downstairs tonight as three times going up/down the stairs today have worn him out enough that I'm not sure that I want him to try it again. He's now resting on his new throne which is now practically flat and I should find out soon whether he's comfortable or not.

He would have been okay had he not decided earlier today to put the oxygen down and rush up the stairs in one fell swoop. He's supposed to go to the landing, rest and then when he catches his breath, move up again. Outside of a few physical therapy sessions I am not sure he did much moving at all when in the rehab place and I don't know what they did with him in the sessions.

He did have two meals today and three ensure shakes and almost an entire cadbury bar (one of those big square things) so that's a good bit for the day. Tomorrow I'll be putting a roast in the crock pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment