Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Shopping

Even after ten years of living in a county where we can shop on Sunday it still seems funny to say that.... Bergen county is one of the few remaining areas that don't allow shopping on Sunday's, although I hear they want to change that.

I told Chris I'd get his oximeter for him and he will also need a few pairs of sweat pants, sneakers (i have no clue where his are because he rarely, if ever, wears them). I'm also contemplating getting him an IPOD nano that he can use when he wakes up in the middle of the night as a diversion from his breathing difficulties. It might also be a good way of getting him to measure how long it takes for him to feel better.

I'll go over there in a bit so that I can see how he's feeling and then sit with him when he eats breakfast. I believe at some point today we'll bring a beer or two over for him, I just have to ask the nurses what would be a good time to give it to him. I don't want him to have one just before/after his pills. Yes, the psychiatrist cleared it so that should bring a smile to his face.

I will need to speak to the doctor's tomorrow and find out what the plan is. It seems they just dropped him off and nobody was around to talk to about what we are after and about how long everything might take. I'd like to get him home at the end of the week because it looks like his brother and sister in law will arrive Friday night and it would be nice for them to get to spend a lot of time together. I'm also going to talk to the supply people I get the oximeter from because I don't know who will be the company supplying the oyxgen and Chris really wants a nice small unit that he will be able to take out with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment