Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday afternoon

Thursday will be the start of the 4th week. Chris had a small breakfast but a really nice lunch. I got him some of the high protein double chocolate powder that I will mix with some milk and bring him later. I also picked up an ITouch for Chris as it has wireless internet and it's a lot smaller and cheaper than buying a laptop. I know he missed watching the Formula One, so if he can get over to comcast.net and log in we can probably find it on their fancast.

They will pick him up at 8:15 tomorrow for his 9:15 appointment. I'm sure once they realize that they only need 30 minutes to get to Long Branch they'll arrive a little later but the one thing about appointments in those types of places is they do NOT keep you waiting. The waiting comes after the appointment if you need to see the radiologist, or he needs to see you. Chris has a brilliant young Radiation Oncologist (Dr Sim) who also sees patients at the Basking Ridge location of Sloane Kettering. I expect in a few years he will be a leading doctor in his field.

I'm hanging out for a bit then will go drop his new toy off for him. He was going to see about trivia that they have at 2:15 but given that he's about 20 years younger than most of the patients and has hearing that's 200% better I'm not sure what kind of trivia it is going to be other than it being loud! I'll find out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment