Thursday, March 18, 2010

Post MRI #1

We are back and the first test (and a half) is complete. He's been given instructions to drink lots of water and fluids in order to get rid of whatever the stuff was that they injected today for the contrast.

I'm also going to see about finding a nutritionist that can help formulate the proper diet for Chris. If someone else can come up with a plan that will be easier then my trying to digest (sorry can't think of a better adjective) three books to identify exactly what foods he should have and then trying to find recipes that will match it. I like to sample the foods I cook so I won't be the best person to judge the quality of his meal because I layer my flavors and I have a feeling his diet will require less.

There's a nice web site I found that has grain fed beef and meat related products that I am going to try. Even if he's not going to be able to have much, it will be worth it because I can have that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment