Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday afternoon

There is no update except that Chris was in great spirits when I was there and seems to be learning about how to do deep breathing when he starts to feel anxious. They are offering him xanax too which helps him immensely. He was very appreciative of Kellie's visit yesterday and enjoyed his time with her. He also spoke to his mother and brother today and I think they could probably sense he was more upbeat (or at least as upbeat as someone in his condition can be). It's still kind of hard on him to maintain his oxygen intake when he talks but as I said, he's learning to relax when he's done with the conversations so it's not taking long for him to stabilize.

I will call the ICU in the morning to find out what time they've scheduled Chris to see the radiologist so then I can plan my day. Tuesday his throne will be delivered so I'll need to go see Chris in the morning and then come home for the delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment