Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good and bad days

This was definitely, in my humble opinion, a good day emotionally for Chris. He got to spend time with his brothers, good friends and some of my family. The sense of humor is so very in tact and in a way, someone must be feeding him new jokes because today he asked me to tell people one's that I never heard before.

After talking to Chris about the breathing treatments he's been getting I asked him to please consider one that has morphine. Morphine, when it's used as a breathing treatment, is different than taking it in IV form as it is not systemic. I did notice that after taking it and then nodding off, his breathing seemed a bit more at ease.

Tomorrow will be another emotional day for Chris, but one that will be very meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment